Pre- and post-surgical factors that predict the provision of rescue analgesia following hysterectomy
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 423–433, March 2013
How to Cite
Pinto, P.R., McIntyre, T., Fonseca, C., Almeida, A. and Araújo-Soares, V. (2013), Pre- and post-surgical factors that predict the provision of rescue analgesia following hysterectomy. European Journal of Pain, 17: 423–433. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00205.x
This work was supported by a grant (SFRH/BD/36368/2007) from the Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology.
Conflicts of interest
We declare that none of the authors have any financial or other relationships that might lead to conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/36368/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.