Modulation of pain by emotional sounds: A laser-evoked potential study
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 324–335, March 2013
How to Cite
Stancak, A., Ward, H. and Fallon, N. (2013), Modulation of pain by emotional sounds: A laser-evoked potential study. European Journal of Pain, 17: 324–335. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00206.x
Pain Relief Foundation, Liverpool, UK.
Conflicts of Interest
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Pain Relief Foundation, Liverpool, UK.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.