These authors contributed equally to this work.
Treatment of complex regional pain syndrome in adults: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials published from June 2000 to February 2012
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 158–173, February 2013
How to Cite
Cossins, L., Okell, R.W., Cameron, H., Simpson, B., Poole, H.M. and Goebel, A. (2013), Treatment of complex regional pain syndrome in adults: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials published from June 2000 to February 2012. European Journal of Pain, 17: 158–173. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00217.x
This work was supported by the Pain Relief Foundation, Liverpool.
Conflicts of interest
Dr. Goebel has received grant support and speaker honoraria from CSL-Behring, Talecris, Baxter and Biotest, companies that produce intravenous immunoglobulin. The other authors report no conflicts of interest.
[Correction added after online publication 14 November: The timeline in title has been corrected to ‘… trials published from June 2000 to February 2012’]
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Pain Relief Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.