Funding sources and Conflicts of interest
Low back pain-related beliefs and likely practice behaviours among final-year cross-discipline health students
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 766–775, May 2013
How to Cite
Briggs, A.M., Slater, H., Smith, A.J., Parkin-Smith, G.F., Watkins, K. and Chua, J. (2013), Low back pain-related beliefs and likely practice behaviours among final-year cross-discipline health students. European Journal of Pain, 17: 766–775. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00246.x
Funding to support this project was provided by a grant awarded by the Department of Health, Government of Western Australia. No conflicts of interest are declared.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Department of Health, Government of Western Australia
- Curtin University (Ingrid Van Zyl)
- Murdoch University
- Notre Dame University (Ajanthy Arulpragasam)
- University of Western Australia
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.