Psychological factors predict local and referred experimental muscle pain: A cluster analysis in healthy adults
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 903–915, July 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J.E., Watson, D. and Frey-Law, L.A. (2013), Psychological factors predict local and referred experimental muscle pain: A cluster analysis in healthy adults. European Journal of Pain, 17: 903–915. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2012.00249.x
Research reported in this publication was supported in part by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under Award Number K01AR056134, through the NIH sponsored Comprehensive Opportunities in Rehabilitation Research Training grant (CORRT, K12HD0055931) and the University of Iowa Ballard Seashore dissertation fellowship. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Conflicts of interest
The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: K01AR056134
- Comprehensive Opportunities in Rehabilitation Research Training. Grant Number: CORRT, K12HD0055931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.