Pain distribution and predictors of widespread pain in the immediate aftermath of motor vehicle collision
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
© 2013 European Federation of International Association for the Study of Pain Chapters
European Journal of Pain
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1243–1251, September 2013
How to Cite
Bortsov, A.V., Platts-Mills, T.F., Peak, D.A., Jones, J.S., Swor, R.A., Domeier, R.M., Lee, D.C., Rathlev, N.K., Hendry, P.L., Fillingim, R.B. and McLean, S.A. (2013), Pain distribution and predictors of widespread pain in the immediate aftermath of motor vehicle collision. European Journal of Pain, 17: 1243–1251. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2013.00285.x
Funding for this study was provided by the National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal, and Skin Diseases (R01 AR056328: Samuel A. McLean). Dr. Platts-Mills is supported by Award Number KL2 RR025746 from the National Center for Research Resources.
Conflicts of interest
Dr. Fillingim is an officer and stockholder in Algynomics, Inc.
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis, Musculoskeletal, and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01 AR056328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.