Diagnostic accuracy of two questionnaires for the detection of neuropathic pain in the Spanish population
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 101–109, January 2014
How to Cite
Hamdan, A., Luna, J.D., Del Pozo, E. and Gálvez, R. (2014), Diagnostic accuracy of two questionnaires for the detection of neuropathic pain in the Spanish population. European Journal of Pain, 18: 101–109. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2013.00350.x
This study was supported by grants CTS-109 and FQM-235 from the Junta de Andalucía (Regional Government of Andalusia, Spain).
Conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Junta de Andalucía (Regional Government of Andalusia, Spain). Grant Numbers: CTS-109, FQM-235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.