Perceptual weighting of pain behaviours of others, not information integration, varies with expertise
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 110–119, January 2014
How to Cite
Prigent, E., Amorim, M.-A., Leconte, P. and Pradon, D. (2014), Perceptual weighting of pain behaviours of others, not information integration, varies with expertise. European Journal of Pain, 18: 110–119. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2013.00354.x
This study was funded by a research grant from the Institut Universitaire de France awarded to Michel-Ange Amorim. Writing was partly supported by a post-doctoral grant to Elise Prigent from ANR COMPARSE research project.
Conflicts of interest
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Institut Universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.