Should physical activity recommendation depend on state of low back pain?
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 575–581, April 2014
How to Cite
Holtermann, A., Clausen, T., Jørgensen, M.B., Mork, P.J. and Andersen, L.L. (2014), Should physical activity recommendation depend on state of low back pain?. European Journal of Pain, 18: 575–581. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2013.00403.x
Funding for this study was provided by a special grant from the Danish Parliament (satspulje). This funding source had no role in the study's design, the data collection, the analysis, the interpretation of data or the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Conflicts of interest
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Danish Parliament (satspulje)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.