Sativex, a THC/CBD fixed dose combination oromucosal spray, does not have an INN. Nabiximols is the FDA US Adopted Name (USAN)
A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of THC/CBD spray in peripheral neuropathic pain treatment
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 999–1012, August 2014
How to Cite
Serpell, M., Ratcliffe, S., Hovorka, J., Schofield, M., Taylor, L., Lauder, H. and Ehler, E. (2014), A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel group study of THC/CBD spray in peripheral neuropathic pain treatment. European Journal of Pain, 18: 999–1012. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2013.00445.x
ClinicalTrials.gov registration number: NCT00710554.
This study was sponsored by GW Pharma Ltd (GW). GW was involved in the study design, data collection and analysis, as well as in the preparation of this manuscript and publication decisions.
Conflicts of interest
M. Serpell, S. Ratcliffe, J. Hovorka, M. Schofield and E. Ehler were all investigators in this study and received investigator fees from GW accordingly for their participation in the study. GW medical writers L. Taylor and H. Lauder undertook the initial compilation and quality control review of the manuscript. Together with the other authors, the target journal was then agreed and all authors reviewed and contributed to the content of the manuscript, and agreed upon the final submitted version. All Intellectual Property Rights arising out of the current clinical study are vest in or exclusively licensed to GW.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- GW Pharma Ltd (GW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.