Job stress is associated with migraine in current workers: The Brazilian Longitudinal Study of Adult Health (ELSA-Brasil)
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 European Pain Federation - EFIC®
European Journal of Pain
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1290–1297, October 2014
How to Cite
Santos, I.S., Griep, R.H., Alves, M.G.M., Goulart, A.C., Lotufo, P.A., Barreto, S.M., Chor, D. and Benseñor, I.M. (2014), Job stress is associated with migraine in current workers: The Brazilian Longitudinal Study of Adult Health (ELSA-Brasil). European Journal of Pain, 18: 1290–1297. doi: 10.1002/j.1532-2149.2014.489.x
The ELSA-Brasil baseline study was supported by the Brazilian Ministry of Health (Science and Technology Department) and the Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology (Financiadora de Estudos e Projetos and CNPq National Research Council) (grants 01 06 0010.00 RS, 01 06 0212.00 BA, 01 06 0300.00 ES, 01 06 0278.00 MG, 01 06 0115.00 SP, 01 06 0071.00 RJ). The funding source did not contribute to study design, data analysis or decision to publish.
Conflicts of interest
The authors report no conflicts of interest. As a disclosure, R.H.G., P.A.L., S.M.B., D.C. and I.M.B. are recipients of a fellowship from the Brazilian National Research Council (CNPq).
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Brazilian Ministry of Health
- Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 01 06 0010.00 RS, 01 06 0212.00 BA, 01 06 0300.00 ES, 01 06 0278.00 MG, 01 06 0115.00 SP, 01 06 0071.00 RJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.