M. Obaidul Hamid teaches English language and applied linguistics at the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He has submitted his PhD thesis at the University of Queensland, Australia. He is interested in the sociology of English learning, cultural politics of English, and English language teaching in Bangladesh.
Private Tutoring in English for Secondary School Students in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
2009 TESOL International Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 281–308, June 2009
How to Cite
HAMID, M. O., SUSSEX, R. and KHAN, A. (2009), Private Tutoring in English for Secondary School Students in Bangladesh. TESOL Quarterly, 43: 281–308. doi: 10.1002/j.1545-7249.2009.tb00168.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!