Cathie Elder is director of the Language Testing Research Centre at the University of Melbourne, in Carleton, Victoria, Australia. Her major research efforts and output have been in the area of language assessment. She has a particular interest in issues of fairness and bias in language testing and in the challenges posed by the assessment of language proficiency for specific professional and academic purposes.
Diagnosing the Support Needs of Second Language Writers: Does the Time Allowance Matter?
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
2009 TESOL International Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 351–360, June 2009
How to Cite
SHEHADEH, A., LEVIS, J., ELDER, C., KNOCH, U. and ZHANG, R. (2009), Diagnosing the Support Needs of Second Language Writers: Does the Time Allowance Matter?. TESOL Quarterly, 43: 351–360. doi: 10.1002/j.1545-7249.2009.tb00178.x
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!