Hideki Sakai is an associate professor in the Faculty of Education at Shinshu University, Nagano, Japan. His current research interests include second language interactional studies, classroom second language acquisition, and psycholinguistic aspects of listening and speaking.
Effect of Repetition of Exposure and Proficiency Level in L2 Listening Tests
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
2009 TESOL International Association
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 360–372, June 2009
How to Cite
SAKAI, H. (2009), Effect of Repetition of Exposure and Proficiency Level in L2 Listening Tests. TESOL Quarterly, 43: 360–372. doi: 10.1002/j.1545-7249.2009.tb00179.x
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!