Level of Preadipocyte Growth Factor in Rat Adipose Tissue which Specifically Permits the Proliferation of Preadipocytes Is Affected by Restricted Energy Intake
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
1993 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 126–131, March 1993
How to Cite
Aoki, N., Kawada, T. and Sugimoto, E. (1993), Level of Preadipocyte Growth Factor in Rat Adipose Tissue which Specifically Permits the Proliferation of Preadipocytes Is Affected by Restricted Energy Intake. Obesity Research, 1: 126–131. doi: 10.1002/j.1550-8528.1993.tb00601.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication in final form Dec. 21,1992.
- 5Adipocyte precursor cells. In: Recent Advances in Obesity Research HI. London: John Libbey., 1981: 58–69.
- 8Factors which affect adipocyte formation in the rat. In: Björntorp P., Cairella M., Howard AN (eds). Recent Advances in Obesity Research III. Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Obesity. London: John Libbey, London. 1981: 52–57.
- 10Quantitation and Experimental Design. In: Culture of Animal Cells-a manual of basic technique, New York: Alan R. Liss, Inc., 1987: 227–244.
- 18Regulation of preadipocyte proliferation and a growth factor. In: Romsos DR, Himms-Hagen J., Suzuki M., eds. Obesity: Dietary Factors and Control. Tokyo: Japan Sci. Soc. Press/Basel:S. Karger, 1991: 131–138., ,
- 28Complete differentiation of adipocyte precursors:a culture system for studying the cellular nature of adipose tissue. Cell Tissue Res 1978; 95: 317–329.,