Clinical Trial Design for Obesity Agents: A Workshop Report
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
1998 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 311–315, July 1998
How to Cite
Anderson, J. W., Pi-Sunyer, F. X., Danforth, E., Dujovne, C. A., Greenway, F., Hill, J. O., Lucas, C. P., O'Neil, P. M. and Smith, D. K. (1998), Clinical Trial Design for Obesity Agents: A Workshop Report. Obesity Research, 6: 311–315. doi: 10.1002/j.1550-8528.1998.tb00355.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2012
- 3Division of Metabolism and Endocrine Drug Products. Guidance for the Clinical Evaluation of Weight-Control Drugs. Washington, DC: Food and Drug Administration; (1996).
- 7The LEARN Program for Weight Control, 6th ed. Dallas, TX: American Health Publishing Co.; 1994.
- 8USDA and USDHHS. Nutrition and Your Health: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 4th ed. Washington, DC: USDA/ USDHHS; 1995.
- 9WHO. WHO Energy and Protein Requirements. Rome: WHO; 1985;734: 1 p.
- 10A Biometric Study of Basal Metabolism in Man. Publication No. 279. Washington, DC: Carnegie Institution, 1919.,
- 14A six month study of the effects of dexfenfluramine on partially successful dieters. Curr Ther Res. 1990; 47: 612–9.
- 18Relationship of weight loss to cardiovascular risk factors in morbidly obese individuals. J Am Coll Nutr. 1994;14: 256–61., , ,