Treatment of Obesity: Can it Become a Science?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
1999 North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO)
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 605–606, November 1999
How to Cite
Vunltullie, T. B. (1999), Treatment of Obesity: Can it Become a Science?. Obesity Research, 7: 605–606. doi: 10.1002/j.1550-8528.1999.tb00721.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- 1Differences in fat, carbohy drate, and protein metabolism between lean and obese subjects undergoing total starvation. Obes Res. 1999;7: 000–0., ,
- 2The Elements of the Science of Nutrition. Philadelphia: Saunders; 1906: 61.
- 5Composition of weight loss during therapeutic dietary restriction. In: Kral J, VanItallie TB, eds. Recent devel opments in body composition analysis: Methods and applica tions. London: Smith-Gordon;1993: 121–7.
- 7Effect of energy restriction on body composition and nitrogen balance in obese individuals. In: Wadden TA, VanItallie TB, eds. Treatment of the Seriously Obese Patient. New York: Guilford Press; 1992: 83–106.,