Barry Hoffmaster, “The Rationality and Morality of Dying Children,” Hastings Center Report 41, no 6(2011): 30–42.
The Rationality and Morality of Dying Children
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
2011 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 30–42, November-December 2011
How to Cite
HOFFMASTER, B. (2011), The Rationality and Morality of Dying Children. Hastings Center Report, 41: 30–42. doi: 10.1002/j.1552-146X.2011.tb00154.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!