Population-Based Investigation of Valproic Acid Relative Clearance Using Nonlinear Mixed Effects Modeling: Influence of Drug-Drug Interaction and Patient Characteristics
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
1997 American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1160–1167, December 1997
How to Cite
Yukawa, E., To, H., Ohdo, S., Higuchi, S. and Aoyama, T. (1997), Population-Based Investigation of Valproic Acid Relative Clearance Using Nonlinear Mixed Effects Modeling: Influence of Drug-Drug Interaction and Patient Characteristics. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 37: 1160–1167. doi: 10.1002/j.1552-4604.1997.tb04301.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- accepted in revised form August 21, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!