Remarriage Myths: Implications for the Helping Professions
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
1985 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 116–120, October 1985
How to Cite
COLEMAN, M. and GANONG, L. H. (1985), Remarriage Myths: Implications for the Helping Professions. Journal of Counseling & Development, 64: 116–120. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1985.tb01048.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!