Convergent Themes Across Jamesian and Jungian Thought
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1990 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 438–442, March-April 1990
How to Cite
DAY, B. (1990), Convergent Themes Across Jamesian and Jungian Thought. Journal of Counseling & Development, 68: 438–442. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1990.tb02525.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!