Melissa J. Himelein is an assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of North Carolina at Asheville.
Nonconsensual Sexual Experiences in Precollege Women: Prevalence and Risk Factors
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1994 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 411–415, March-April 1994
How to Cite
Himelein, M. J., Vogel, R. E. and Wachowiak, D. G. (1994), Nonconsensual Sexual Experiences in Precollege Women: Prevalence and Risk Factors. Journal of Counseling & Development, 72: 411–415. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1994.tb00959.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!