Examining the Association Between Self-Reported Multicultural Counseling Competencies and Demographic Variables Among Counselors
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1994 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 651–654, July-August 1994
How to Cite
Pope-Davis, D. B., Ottavi, T. M. and Ottavi, T. M. (1994), Examining the Association Between Self-Reported Multicultural Counseling Competencies and Demographic Variables Among Counselors. Journal of Counseling & Development, 72: 651–654. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1994.tb01697.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!