C. R. Snyder is a professor and director of the clinical psychology program at the University of Kansas-Lawrence.
Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Nurturing Hope
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
1995 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 355–360, January-February 1995
How to Cite
Snyder, C. R. (1995), Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Nurturing Hope. Journal of Counseling & Development, 73: 355–360. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1995.tb01764.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!