J. Scott Hinkle is an associate professor in the School of Education at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
A Voice From the Trenches: A Reaction to Ivey and Ivey (1998)
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1999 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 474–483, Fall 1999
How to Cite
Hinkle, J. S. (1999), A Voice From the Trenches: A Reaction to Ivey and Ivey (1998). Journal of Counseling & Development, 77: 474–483. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.1999.tb02475.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!