Jane E. Myers is a professor in the Department of Counseling and Educational Development at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
The Wheel of Wellness Counseling for Wellness: A Holistic Model for Treatment Planning
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2000 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 251–266, Summer 2000
How to Cite
Myers, J. E., Sweeney, T. J. and Witmer, J. M. (2000), The Wheel of Wellness Counseling for Wellness: A Holistic Model for Treatment Planning. Journal of Counseling & Development, 78: 251–266. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2000.tb01906.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!