The authors acknowledge the dialectical behavior therapy clinical staff at the Cleveland Center for Eating Disorders for their contributions to the development and implementation of the program presented in this article. The authors extend special thanks to the clients for their willing collaboration.
Description of an Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program for Multidiagnostic Clients With Eating Disorders
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 330–338, July 2012
How to Cite
Federici, A., Wisniewski, L. and Ben-Porath, D. (2012), Description of an Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program for Multidiagnostic Clients With Eating Disorders. Journal of Counseling & Development, 90: 330–338. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2012.00041.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received 06/08/11 Revised 09/30/11 Accepted 10/08/11
This article has been cited by:
- 1An Update on Evidence-Based Psychosocial Treatments for Eating Disorders in Children and Adolescents, Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, 2015, 1,
- 2Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Does It Bring About Improvements in Affect Regulation in Individuals with Eating Disorders?, Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy, 2014, 44, 4, 245, , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4The Role of Mindfulness in Cognitive Behavioral Therapist, Korea Journal of Counseling, 2012, 13, 4, 1631,