The authors acknowledge the dialectical behavior therapy clinical staff at the Cleveland Center for Eating Disorders for their contributions to the development and implementation of the program presented in this article. The authors extend special thanks to the clients for their willing collaboration.
Description of an Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program for Multidiagnostic Clients With Eating Disorders
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 330–338, July 2012
How to Cite
Federici, A., Wisniewski, L. and Ben-Porath, D. (2012), Description of an Intensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program for Multidiagnostic Clients With Eating Disorders. Journal of Counseling & Development, 90: 330–338. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2012.00041.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Received 06/08/11 Revised 09/30/11 Accepted 10/08/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!