Overcoming Adversity: High-Achieving African American Youth's Perspectives on Educational Resilience
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 291–300, July 2013
How to Cite
Williams, J. M. and Bryan, J. (2013), Overcoming Adversity: High-Achieving African American Youth's Perspectives on Educational Resilience. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 291–300. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00097.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!