Attachment, Autonomy, and Emotional Reliance: A Multilevel Model
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 301–312, July 2013
How to Cite
Lynch, M. F. (2013), Attachment, Autonomy, and Emotional Reliance: A Multilevel Model. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 301–312. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00098.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!