Psychological Help-Seeking Intention Among College Students Across Three Problem Areas
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 321–330, July 2013
How to Cite
Hess, T. R. and Tracey, T. J. G. (2013), Psychological Help-Seeking Intention Among College Students Across Three Problem Areas. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 321–330. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00100.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!