Mentoring African American Men During Their Postsecondary and Graduate School Experiences: Implications for the Counseling Profession
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue: Men in Counseling
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 419–427, October 2013
How to Cite
Butler, S. K., Evans, M. P., Brooks, M., Williams, C. R. and Bailey, D. F. (2013), Mentoring African American Men During Their Postsecondary and Graduate School Experiences: Implications for the Counseling Profession. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 419–427. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00113.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Received 02/07/12; Revised 06/27/12; Accepted 08/29/12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!