The authors thank Jennifer Midura, graduate assistant in the counseling program at Montclair State University, for her editing and organizational assistance with the article.
Men and Body Image: Current Issues and Counseling Implications
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue: Men in Counseling
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 428–435, October 2013
How to Cite
Burlew, L. D. and Shurts, W. M. (2013), Men and Body Image: Current Issues and Counseling Implications. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 428–435. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00114.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Received 01/31/12; Revised 11/12/12; Accepted 01/01/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!