The authors extend their appreciation to Christina Washington, Ryan Hancock, and Keesha Kerns for their contributions to the needs assessment portion of this project.
A Mixed Methods Study of Male Recruitment in the Counseling Profession
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue: Men in Counseling
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 475–482, October 2013
How to Cite
Michel, R. E., Hall, S. B., Hays, D. G. and Runyan, H. I. (2013), A Mixed Methods Study of Male Recruitment in the Counseling Profession. Journal of Counseling & Development, 91: 475–482. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2013.00120.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Received 02/02/12; Revised 01/25/13; Accepted 02/06/13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!