The author would like to thank Paul Toriello, Weili Lu, Tami Fragedakis, Marie Agius, Alicia Bell, and Jeffrey Thomas for their invaluable insight, critiques, and assistance.
Assessment & Diagnosis
Recognizing Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Individuals With Psychotic Disorders
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 83–89, January 2014
How to Cite
Putts, M. R. (2014), Recognizing Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Individuals With Psychotic Disorders. Journal of Counseling & Development, 92: 83–89. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2014.00133.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!