Imitation, Impersonation, and Transformation: Using Male Role Models in Films to Promote Maturity
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 114–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Gladding, S. T. and Villalba, J. (2014), Imitation, Impersonation, and Transformation: Using Male Role Models in Films to Promote Maturity. Journal of Counseling & Development, 92: 114–121. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6676.2014.00137.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!