Long-Term Adjustment of Infertile Couples Following Unsuccessful Medical Intervention
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2007 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 89–100, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Daniluk, J. C. and Tench, E. (2007), Long-Term Adjustment of Infertile Couples Following Unsuccessful Medical Intervention. Journal of Counseling & Development, 85: 89–100. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6678.2007.tb00448.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!