Social Justice Advocacy: Community Collaboration and Systems Advocacy
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2009 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 276–283, Summer 2009
How to Cite
Lopez-Baez, S. I. and Paylo, M. J. (2009), Social Justice Advocacy: Community Collaboration and Systems Advocacy. Journal of Counseling & Development, 87: 276–283. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6678.2009.tb00107.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!