Eating Disorders in African American Girls: Implications for Counselors
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2010 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 319–324, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Talleyrand, R. M. (2010), Eating Disorders in African American Girls: Implications for Counselors. Journal of Counseling & Development, 88: 319–324. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6678.2010.tb00028.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!