Posttraumatic Stress in U.S. Marines: The Role of Unit Cohesion and Combat Exposure
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
2011 American Counseling Association
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 81–88, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Armistead-Jehle, P., Johnston, S. L., Wade, N. G. and Ecklund, C. J. (2011), Posttraumatic Stress in U.S. Marines: The Role of Unit Cohesion and Combat Exposure. Journal of Counseling & Development, 89: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6678.2011.tb00063.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Received 12/15/09; Revised 02/08/10; Accepted 3/11/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!