Victoria A. Foster and Charles R. McAdams III are both assistant professors in the Department of Counselor Education at the College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia. The authors thank Lynn Pelco for her assistance with the development of the figure depicting the integrative model.
The Impact of Client Suicide in Counselor Training: Implications for Counselor Education and Supervision
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
1999 American Counseling Association
Counselor Education and Supervision
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 22–33, September 1999
How to Cite
FOSTER, V. A. and McADAMS, C. R. (1999), The Impact of Client Suicide in Counselor Training: Implications for Counselor Education and Supervision. Counselor Ed & Supervision, 39: 22–33. doi: 10.1002/j.1556-6978.1999.tb01787.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!