Josephine's Journey: Gender-based Violence and Marian Devotion in Urban Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2008 The University of Sydney
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 151–167, July 2008
How to Cite
Hermkens, A.-K. (2008), Josephine's Journey: Gender-based Violence and Marian Devotion in Urban Papua New Guinea. Oceania, 78: 151–167. doi: 10.1002/j.1834-4461.2008.tb00035.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!