We Branded Ourselves Long Ago: Intangible Cultural Property and Commodification of Fijian Firewalking
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2010 The University of Sydney
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 161–181, July 2010
How to Cite
Pigliasco, G. C. (2010), We Branded Ourselves Long Ago: Intangible Cultural Property and Commodification of Fijian Firewalking. Oceania, 80: 161–181. doi: 10.1002/j.1834-4461.2010.tb00078.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!