Attitude of Chinese orthodontists towards the relationship between orthodontic treatment and temporomandibular disorders
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
2001 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 277–281, August 2001
How to Cite
Mao, Y. and Duan, X.-H. (2001), Attitude of Chinese orthodontists towards the relationship between orthodontic treatment and temporomandibular disorders. International Dental Journal, 51: 277–281. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-595X.2001.tb00838.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.