This study was supported by Astellas Pharmaceuticals.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
Effects of Targeting Higher Vancomycin Trough Levels on Clinical Outcomes and Costs in a Matched Patient Cohort
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 195–201, March 2012
How to Cite
Kullar, R., Davis, S. L., Taylor, T. N., Kaye, K. S. and Rybak, M. J. (2012), Effects of Targeting Higher Vancomycin Trough Levels on Clinical Outcomes and Costs in a Matched Patient Cohort. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2011.01017.x
Dr. Davis has received research support from Ortho-McNeil; has served as a consultant to Pfizer, Cubist, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on a speaker's bureau for Pfizer. Dr. Taylor has received research support from Abraxis Bioscience and Merck. Dr. Kaye has received research grants from Merck and Wyeth; has served as a consultant to Schering Plough, Forest, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on speakers’ bureaus for Cubist, Merck, Wyeth, Pfizer, and Ortho-McNeil. Dr. Rybak has received research grants from Astellas, Cubist, Forest, and Pfizer; has served as a consultant to Astellas, Cubist, Forest, and Ortho-McNeil; and has served on speakers’ bureaus for Cubist, Novartis, and Pfizer.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Vol. 32, Issue 9, 869, Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!