This project was funded by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, United States Department of Health and Human Services (contract HHSA290-2005-0040-I-TO2) as part of the Developing Evidence to Inform Decisions about Effectiveness (DECIDE) network. Statements in the report should not be construed as endorsement by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
Distressing Adverse Events After Antidepressant Switch in the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (STAR*D) Trial: Influence of Adverse Events During Initial Treatment with Citalopram on Development of Subsequent Adverse Events with an Alternative Antidepressant
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 234–243, March 2012
How to Cite
Katz, A. J., Dusetzina, S. B., Farley, J. F., Ellis, A. R., Gaynes, B. N., Castillo, W. C., Stürmer, T. and Hansen, R. A. (2012), Distressing Adverse Events After Antidepressant Switch in the Sequenced Treatment Alternatives to Relieve Depression (STAR*D) Trial: Influence of Adverse Events During Initial Treatment with Citalopram on Development of Subsequent Adverse Events with an Alternative Antidepressant. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 234–243. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2011.01020.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!