Supported by the Centre for Community Pharmacy Research and Interdisciplinary Strategies, University of Alberta.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Pharmacist Care of Patients With Dyslipidemia
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 222–233, March 2012
How to Cite
Charrois, T. L., Zolezzi, M., Koshman, S. L., Pearson, G., Makowsky, M., Durec, T. and Tsuyuki, R. T. (2012), A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Pharmacist Care of Patients With Dyslipidemia. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 222–233. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2012.01022.x
Dr. Tsuyuki has received unrestricted research funding from Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca, sanofi-aventis, ManthaMed, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Apotex, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, and Medtronic, Inc. He has received speaking honoraria from Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, sanofi-aventis, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Presented in part at the Canadian Pharmacists Association conference, Halifax, Nova Scotia, May 30–June 2, 2009; the 13th annual Cardiac Sciences Research Day, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, June 12, 2009; the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, Edmonton, Alberta, October 24–28, 2009; and the Faculty Research and Development Day, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, November 30, 2009.
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A cluster-randomized controlled knowledge translation feasibility study in Alberta community pharmacies using the PARiHS framework: study protocol, Pilot and Feasibility Studies, 2015, 1, 1, 2, , ,
- 2Description du rôle et des retombées du pharmacien : analyse comparative interprofessionnelle, Le Pharmacien Hospitalier et Clinicien, 2015, 50, 2, 146, , , ,
- 4Making MTM implementable and sustainable in community pharmacy: Is it time for a different game plan?, Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy, 2015,, , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- 7Caractéristiques des revues systématiques présentant les interventions de pharmaciens, Annales Pharmaceutiques Françaises, 2014, 72, 6, 429, , ,
- 8Evidence-based pharmaceutical care: The next chapter in pharmacy practice, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2014,, ,
- 9The Roads Less Traveled? Diverging Research and Clinical Priorities for Dialysis Patients and Those With Less Severe CKD, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2014, 63, 1, 124,
- 11Expanding the role of community pharmacists: Policymaking in the absence of policy-relevant evidence?, Health Policy, 2013, 111, 2, 135, , ,
- 12What is ‘pharmaceutical care’ in 2013?, International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 2013, 35, 1, 1, ,
- 13Detection and care of familial hypercholesterolaemia in the community: is there a role for the pharmacist?, International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, 2012, 34, 4, 501, , ,
- 14Recent Publications on Medications and Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy, 2012, 47, 5, 401,