Supported by the Centre for Community Pharmacy Research and Interdisciplinary Strategies, University of Alberta.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Pharmacist Care of Patients With Dyslipidemia
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc.
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 222–233, March 2012
How to Cite
Charrois, T. L., Zolezzi, M., Koshman, S. L., Pearson, G., Makowsky, M., Durec, T. and Tsuyuki, R. T. (2012), A Systematic Review of the Evidence for Pharmacist Care of Patients With Dyslipidemia. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 222–233. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2012.01022.x
Dr. Tsuyuki has received unrestricted research funding from Merck & Co., Inc., AstraZeneca, sanofi-aventis, ManthaMed, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Apotex, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, and Medtronic, Inc. He has received speaking honoraria from Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis, Bayer Pharmaceuticals, sanofi-aventis, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Presented in part at the Canadian Pharmacists Association conference, Halifax, Nova Scotia, May 30–June 2, 2009; the 13th annual Cardiac Sciences Research Day, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, June 12, 2009; the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, Edmonton, Alberta, October 24–28, 2009; and the Faculty Research and Development Day, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, November 30, 2009.
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!