Presented at the American College of Emergency Physicians Research Forum, Las Vegas, Nevada, September 28–29, 2010.
Safety and Cost-Effectiveness of a Clinical Protocol Implemented to Standardize the Use of Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab Antivenom at an Academic Medical Center
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 433–440, May 2012
How to Cite
Weant, K. A., Bowers, R. C., Reed, J., Braun, K. A., Dodd, D. M. and Baker, S. N. (2012), Safety and Cost-Effectiveness of a Clinical Protocol Implemented to Standardize the Use of Crotalidae Polyvalent Immune Fab Antivenom at an Academic Medical Center. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 433–440. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2012.01026.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!