Dr. Mehrotra is currently affiliated with the Div of Pharmacometrics, Office of Clinical Pharmacology, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Evaluation of Vancomycin Dosing Regimens in Preterm and Term Neonates Using Monte Carlo Simulations
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 Pharmacotherapy Publications, Inc
Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 408–419, May 2012
How to Cite
Mehrotra, N., Tang, L., Phelps, S. J. and Meibohm, B. (2012), Evaluation of Vancomycin Dosing Regimens in Preterm and Term Neonates Using Monte Carlo Simulations. Pharmacotherapy, 32: 408–419. doi: 10.1002/j.1875-9114.2012.01029.x
Drs. Mehrotra and Tang contributed equally to this analysis.
Dr. Tang was supported in part by a grant from the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!